The Power to Reduce Expenses
Concerned about maintenance expenses? The WATER LESS® battery
is our preferred solution for customers looking to reduce watering
problems and expenses without sacrificing run time or cycle life.
Requiring watering just four times per year in normal applications,
WATER LESS® combines the benefit of full power and reduced cost.
• Valve-regulated ('sealed') products, while being environmentally
friendly, can cost you extra dollars in terms of lost capacity,
reduced cycle life and higher initial cost. They also require a
WATER LESS® on the other hand, reduces maintenance expenses
over 90% while maintaining full capacity and long cycle life. The
WATER LESS® battery does not require a special charger.
• When compared to a standard battery, WATER LESS® saves
you time and money. Less watering, less labor, and less room for
Reduced maintenance means less watering, reduced expenses and
no special charger required.
• Less Watering - The WATER LESS® battery starts gassing
early and due to better charge acceptance does not gas as heavy
to mix the acid with electrolyte. This means that WATER LESS®
only needs to be watered only four to six times per year.
• No Special Charger - May be charged on a standard charger
- no special requirements or special charger needed.
• Maintenance Plan - WATER LESS® can help get you out
of the maintenance business. Your HAWKER dealer can set up a comprehensive
programmed maintenance agreement including watering your batteries.
This offers you a "no maintenance" battery option.
By using proprietary grid metallurgy, the HAWKER WATER LESS®
battery requires watering only four to six times per year. Less
watering. Less room for error.
WATER LESS® At a Glance
A powerful solution, WATER LESS® batteries:
• Save Maintenance Dollars
• Deliver Full Capacity and Performance
• Do Not Require a Special Charger
• Do Not Require Additional Counterweight
• Can Be Maintained on a Quarterly PM Program
When tied to a preventative maintenance program, WATER LESS®
can become "maintenance free" without the drawbacks.
No need to sacrifice performance for reduced maintenance. WATER
LESS® provides the full performance of a flooded battery.
• Full Capacity - The WATER LESS® battery offers full
85, 100 and 125 AH capacities.
• Long Life - The WATER LESS® battery maintains an estimated
cycle life of 1500-2000 cycles, based on one cycle per day and 80%
• Application - The WATER LESS® battery can be used in
medium and heavy applications.